Friday, June 14, 2013

Exclusive Breastfeeding... penyusuan bayi secara penuh

Breastfeeding is no easy journey.
I never expected it could be so hard.

Cried frequently when I could not produce enough for my little one.

But that was then.. This is now.
I am grateful for being able to provide the best for little Anas.

Terima kasih ibu.. dan rakan-rakan yang telah memberi semangat dan sokongan.

To my mum...You are precious. Siapalah aku tanpa dirimu...

First time pumping milk... oh sedikitnya! Masa ni bila baby nangis, si ibu pun akan nangis seorang diri huhu.

Now... Alhamdulliah..apabila tiada masalah let-down atau blocked ducts hehe sekejap je botol dah penuh..



My humble collection so far in the little deep freezer. Still collecting everyday though I prefer my baby to direct latch on me. After every latch, I'd feel a lot more relief and every latch is an exclusive mommy-baby moment.. loving every second! ^_^

All the best to mommies out there! I'll be glad to help and share the tips on how you can successfully establish your milk production. Mothers are born to breastfeed so Ganbate mommies!

No comments:

briefly introducing...

My photo
Subang Jaya
Everything written here are from my experience & personal opinions. Thank you for reading.