Monday, March 3, 2008

streamyx sux!

streamyx sucks!

the service is not good...i repeat NOT GOOOD (^#%~$!^&*?!) for the past 2 weeks.
perlahan dan selalu terputus sendiri.
like, why does it disconnected every 5 minutes????
and why does it take so long to get reconnected?
and after a while disconnect again??



why why why????

the line is bloody unstable..i know i have to share the services with hundreds thousands of other users out there...but if you cannot provide proper service..hey! that's not my problem..and it should never be my problem! it is wholly yours!

you should have told me that the service is going to be this bad long before i sign up for it!
i would have sign up MAXIS instead!
or probably JARING!

damn you!

No comments:

briefly introducing...

My photo
Subang Jaya
Everything written here are from my experience & personal opinions. Thank you for reading.